Experienced York Lawyer Defends Clients Against Criminal Charges
Established Pennsylvania law office protects the rights of the accused
The aftermath of an arrest or an accusation is a stressful time. At the Law Office of Heather A. Reiner, LLC, I help my client's cut through the confusion and develop effective criminal defense strategies designed to protect their rights and preserve their freedom. If you have been arrested or accused of a crime, issued a citation or the police want to speak with you, time is of the essence. You need guidance and answers immediately, and that is where I come in. I have those answers and will use every resource to protect your rights and freedom.
Based in York, Pennsylvania, my law office serves clients throughout the region, including those in York, Lancaster, Adams, Cumberland and Dauphin Counties. Since establishing my law firm in 2004, I have made it my life’s work to serve as an aggressive advocate for my clients.
Assertive attorney delivers vigorous criminal defense services
When your freedom and future are at stake, it is critical to select an attorney who will go the extra mile to protect your rights. Defendants throughout South Central Pennsylvania trust my law office because I offer:
- Aggressive advocacy — My firm has a reputation for results-driven defense services designed to bring about favorable outcomes.
- In-depth experience — For many years, I have defended accused clients throughout the region against a range of crimes. I blend my keen knowledge of the local court system with highly focused legal skills.
- Thorough strategies — I explore every possible avenue for preserving my clients’ freedom by working toward dismissals, sentence reduction, acquittals and favorable plea deals.
If you believe you are under investigation or if the police want to speak with you, you shouldn’t wait for an arrest to seek legal guidance. I provide comprehensive representation in and out of the courtroom.
Tenacious lawyer handles all types of criminal charges
My law office exclusively works on criminal defense cases, including those involving the following types of crimes:
- Drug crimes — State and federal laws impose strict penalties for drug crimes. However, alternatives to incarceration may be available. I will seek leniency in sentencing or work to preserve your freedom via drug treatment programs in lieu of prison time.
- Traffic violations — At the Magisterial District Courts, I provide assertive representation to individuals who have received traffic citations.
- Assault and battery — A charge of assault and battery may be a misdemeanor or felony. I provide a strong defense against these allegations, including the possibility that the act was committed in self-defense.
- DUI/DWI — A DUI charge can lead to jail time, fines and the loss of your driver’s license. I will examine the circumstances surrounding your arrest to find mitigating factors that could lead to a reduction or dismissal of charges.
- Sex crimes — I know how even being accused of a sex crime can damage your reputation and have lifelong consequences. I will challenge the evidence against you and develop a solid defense.
- Theft — I represent individuals accused of all types of theft crimes.
- Gun and weapons crimes — If you’re charged with illegal possession, sale or concealment of a weapon, I am familiar with the laws surrounding these types of crimes and can help you fight the charges.
- Homicide — There are a number of effective defenses to homicide charges. I thoroughly research each case to identify the best possible legal defenses for my clients.
No matter what type of criminal charges you’re facing, I can provide the aggressive advocacy services you need to safeguard your legal rights.
Contact my Pennsylvania law office for a free office consultation
At the Law Office of Heather A. Reiner, LLC in York, I represent Pennsylvanians who have been accused of criminal offenses. I serve clients in the counties of York, Lancaster, Adams, Cumberland and Dauphin. To schedule a free initial office consultation, call my office at 717-885-2946 or contact me online.